when eden was born i made several lullaby playlists for her b/c i love music and i love finding good songs. since i am obviously proud of this, if you are ever looking for a few good songs to add to a lullaby playlist for your little ones, here are a few recs:
songbird, by eva cassidy
lullaby, by the dixie chicks
puddle of grace, amy jo johnson
down in the valley, elizabeth mitchell
how deep the father's love for us, sarah sadler
another lullaby, art garfunkel
the long day is over, norah jones
goodnight sweetheart, the apples (for anyone who has ever seen the movie 3 men and a baby)
when you say nothing at all, alison krauss
feels like home, emmylou harris
lullaby for wyatt, sheryl crow
1 comment:
Hi!
Glad you used a song I sang on for your lullaby compilation! I get a google alert from my publicist and saw this postinv come up ... I wanted to tell you that I have a free download from my new record called "Dedicated" - you can get it on my MySpace page: www.myspace.com/sarahsadlermusic
Oh, and I love your playlist =)
sarah sadler
Post a Comment