Thursday, June 26, 2008

yes, i think they can dance

here are my early pics:
katee and joshua, kherington and twitch, chelsea and mark, and i also really like will.
i realize this is a lot of favorites at this point, but i can't help myself.
if you are not watching this show, your summer is incomplete. i'm debating canceling our trip to south africa so i don't miss any episodes...
http://www.fox.com/dance/

3 comments:

The Chen Family said...

You are going to South Africa? How fun! I agree with your picks...I think the last 2 dances last night were the best and Kherington did awesome in the hip hop.

Schulz Sightings said...

i admit it, i am sucked into the show, of course b/c "the girls just love to dance" but it is awesome. Let me just tell you how far i would make it in that show. they would laugh me off... I LOVE Kherington too.

Brenna said...

I can't believe I found someone else (actually 3!) other people that watch this terrible show. I'm so embarassed to say that I can't miss an episode. How much does Mary's voice annoy you? I love Kherington.