Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Carter the Climber

This is Dan posting: You have read Julie's post about how our little guy will climb (or eat) anything. Tonight, mom was out and Carter made a valiant attempt at the one summit in our house that has eluded him, until now (primarily because Julie knows which doors to keep locked and I don't). His victory was not without pain. Dad (me) captured it all without rendering assistance until the very end (right before many of you would call social services)

The Summit: To turn on the water in guest bathroom vanity

The plan and equipment being placed for the challenge.
Precarious or resourceful?

I guess we know the answer . . .





5 comments:

Anonymous said...

An industrious little tike.

hurry up (and) slow down said...

love it! love that kid!

kimberly said...

Dan.. I'm cracking up!!! That is too funny..

The Chen Family said...

Okay...one of the FUNNIEST things I've seen!

Julie said...

Oh that is funny- and on top of the roll of toilet paper too!