Wednesday, July 14, 2010

carter continued

in my post the other day about things carter was doing, i neglected to mention all the items i either pulled out of or stopped him from putting into his mouth:

-toothpaste
-stickers, or several paper products for that matter
-pieces of carpet fuzz
-polly pockets
-dog food
-flower petals
-crayons
-and of course, his favorite, toilet paper

3 comments:

K said...

I think it's time for someone to memorize the number for poison control. 1-800-222-1222. They are really nice there. Ask me how I know. I also think my family is probably on some poison control watch list.
Karla

staci said...

great, let me know if you have any questions when he eats the christmas light bulb off the string of lights, I can help you get through that one.

Kacie Nyholt said...

I laughed so hard reading this because it sounds so much like my day! Maybe it is a boy thing. I don't know if it would be fun or insane to get our boys together. Caden is a few months behind Carter, but lately he is way beyond his year in the trouble category :)