
since i already wrote one sappy post for father's day, i won't put anyone through that again. but i do want to mention that dan and i are celebrating our 10th wedding anniversary today. if i had a wedding picture of us as two smiling and unknowing children i would post it, but it was so long ago there were no digital cameras....and i have neither the skills nor the equipment to scan and upload one.
anyway, here's to 10 blessed years, and hopefully many many more!
5 comments:
Congratulations Dan and Julie! 10 years! Danny..doesn't that mean diamonds? :)
Congrats!!! WOW hard to believe it has been 10 years.
Congratulations on 10 years! Wow, how time flies!
Congrats, D&J! I'm not sure if I knew that you were celebrating your one year anniversary the day Layton and I got married... Cool. :)
alrighty, Dan! Sooo...when are you guys coming to DFW??
Post a Comment