i have new favorites from sytycd now that partners have changed. i admit, i have a hard time separating performers from their partner. but last night, i was so glad that will and katee are now together b/c their piece to david archuletta's version of 'imagine' was so great! i also really liked chelsea and gev's routine to otis redding's 'these arms of mine'. individually, i still really like mark, but kherington and twitch have started to slide. tonight could be interesting. i think the judges are really using their comments to try to shape viewers voting. we'll see!
for the record, i have decided that i will no longer go anywhere on wednesday nights, as it has all my favorite shows-- sytycd, shear genius, and now the new season of project runway. poor dan.
1 comment:
Those are all my favorites too! Okay, I like Katee and Will! Katee is just amazing. I also like Chelsie. She is too cute.
Project Runway... I can't believe that the asian got kicked off the first show! What!?! I thought for sure it was going to be trash bag lady.
Post a Comment