
the next fight i remembered was only a few months ago. we were for some reason having a discussion about cats. i was mentioning how i would not want to clean a litterbox and dan says out of nowhere 'cats don't poop anyway'. UM, WHAT??!?! so we go round and round about whether or not cats poop. i should have just googled it (or checked wikipedia, b/c as michael scott says, wikipedia answers all of life's important questions) but instead we moved on to new (and hopefully more intellectual) topics. then, about two weeks later I recieve an email from dan, and this is what it says in the subject line: By the way, you were right.. And then in the email: Cats do poop. I have been asking around and it seems to be well known that they both poop and pee.
God bless him. i knew i married this lawyer for a reason.
5 comments:
if he needs proof of poop, please have him come and borrow phinaeous for a week. if you don't clean her litter box on a regular basis, she then decides to poop NEXT to it, not so much IN it. it is seriously the most annoying thing - and I wish that Dan was right with that one - but i think it's safe to say that all mammals POOP. Let me know of one that doesn't.....
I would LOVE to be around for a dan droog fight! That would be way more entertaining than any other activity I can think of!
What does he think a litter box is for? weird. Check out this site for your next Halloween party!
http://www.fabulousfoods.com/recipes/dessert/cakes/kittylittercake.html
We had a Halloween Dish contest a few Haloween's ago, and this won first place!
what are you talking about, the box in the picture clearly says "chicken in a basket".
Post a Comment