Hi Julie! I read your whole blog this morning. For some reason, even though the kids sleep through the night, I still find myself up at 1am on many occations. You have a beautiful daughter and it sounds like all is well with you all. I hope we can keep in touch more now! Thanks for putting litlebitsblog as your favorite. What do you think? Talk to you soon and Merry Christmas! -Kim P
2 comments:
common....you cleaned your house today, you went to a basketball game, hmmm..what else....
Hi Julie!
I read your whole blog this morning. For some reason, even though the kids sleep through the night, I still find myself up at 1am on many occations. You have a beautiful daughter and it sounds like all is well with you all. I hope we can keep in touch more now! Thanks for putting litlebitsblog as your favorite. What do you think?
Talk to you soon and Merry Christmas!
-Kim P
Post a Comment