Monday, December 6, 2010

all hair


both of our kids have a lot of hair. sometimes in the morning when eden gets up she is just this little body under a huge mess of blonde hair. i love it. (and am secretly quite jealous of it). carter is following in her footsteps. despite several hints (okay, outright requests) that we cut his hair like a regular boy, we haven't. and it's actually dan who wants to keep it longer, surprisingly. but on monday i caved and took him for a little trim. and it was a trim, cause if you saw him you wouldn't be able to tell. but i have proof that we did it!

2 comments:

Leah said...

his expression is so cute. like "what is about to happen to me? "

Anonymous said...

You are right, I didn't notice he'd had a haircut. I wasn't looking for it though. If I personally had either of you kids' hair, I wouldn't cut it either! Too pretty!