last night during dinner i asked eden who her favorite was, expecting her to say mommy or daddy. instead, she pointed to herself. figures... so then i asked her again, and she said 'emma'.
What a cute picture! It reminds me of our kids and their friends in Michigan. They still think of those three little girls as their bestfriends, even though they live 750 miles apart. Eden will probably always love Emma, no matter where life leads the two of them!
I love it - that is the sweetest thing ever. I love that she said "me" first..and then quickly changed her mind for the better..hehe. miss you guys - we are having a great time here - wish mom was closer - but bama is not winning over our hearts or anything...so emma kate and eden hopefully have many more years of being crazy together.
2 comments:
What a cute picture! It reminds me of our kids and their friends in Michigan. They still think of those three little girls as their bestfriends, even though they live 750 miles apart. Eden will probably always love Emma, no matter where life leads the two of them!
I love it - that is the sweetest thing ever. I love that she said "me" first..and then quickly changed her mind for the better..hehe.
miss you guys - we are having a great time here - wish mom was closer - but bama is not winning over our hearts or anything...so emma kate and eden hopefully have many more years of being crazy together.
Post a Comment